Upright Piano Removals
We love moving all types of upright pianos but the ones that really make us smile are instruments valued between £20,000-£100,000 and are family heirlooms or a concert pianist's prized instrument! We get great pleasure in having the responsibility and trust from our clients to transport such gorgeous pianos and we have a strict method of packing, securing and ensuring each one is delivered back to their owners in perfect condition. Stairs or steps are no problem! We also ship worldwide.
Our Specialist Equipment
1. Sign off sheet so that we can check the condition of the piano with customers before removal and after removal.
2. Heavy duty all terrain piano trolley.
3. Specialist trolley with inflatable tyres for wooden floors and gravel terrains.
4. Thick, sleeping bag style fitted covers for protection in transit and transport straps so the piano is secure in the vehicle.
5. Portable ramps which reduce the amount of steps a piano will need to travel.
6. We have contacts within the crane industry, so can organise a crane move if the piano needs to be taken through a 1st floor or higher window.
7. We can provide boxed crates for international piano transport on request.
8. Additional insurance in the event your piano is worth more than £70,000.
9. Upright piano storage in a specially designed secure and climatically controlled warehouse based in Cheshire. You may pop in to see the piano at any time.
In addition, all the upright pianos are blanket wrapped and are individually wrapped and strapped. Our team will pack the piano on site and when your piano is delivered at the other end, our team will unwrap and place the piano in your preferred location. They are more than happy to move furniture to allow your piano to be exactly where you wish.
Expert Piano Removals collects and delivers upright and grand pianos all over the UK mainland. The full list of areas we cover is shown below. The pictures illustrate some of the beautiful and unusual venues we have delivered pianos to.