Grand Piano Removals
Many of the grand pianos we move are valued between £20,000-£100,000 and are family heirlooms or a concert pianists prized instrument! We get great pleasure in having the responsibility and trust from our clients to move such gorgeous pianos and we have a strict method of packing, securing and ensuring each one is delivered back to its owners in perfect condition. We have all the specialist equipment needed for a professional piano moving service and no job is too much trouble. See some examples below:
Hand Operated Lift
Hand Operated Lift
Grand Piano Hire
Our Specialist Equipment
1. The piano slipper/shoe or skid in a variety of sizes for different lengths of grand pianos.
2. Heavy duty all terrain piano trolley.
3. Specialist piano trolley with inflatable tyres for delicate wooden floors or gravel terrains.
4. Thick, sleeping bag style fitted covers for protection in transit.
5. Portable ramps which reduce the amount of steps a piano will need to travel.
6. We have contacts within the crane industry, so can organise a crane move if the piano needs to be transported through a 1st floor or higher window.
7. We can provide boxed crates for international piano transport on request.
8. Additional insurance in the event your piano is worth more than £20,000.
9. Grand piano storage in our climate controlled warehouse based in Cheshire. You may pop in to see the piano at any time.
In addition, grand pianos are blanket wrapped, with legs and lyre individually wrapped in their own specialist padded carriers. Our team will remove the legs on site and when your piano is delivered at the other end, our team will unwrap and rebuild the piano in your preferred location.
Expert Piano Removals collects and delivers Upright and Grand Pianos all over the UK and Europe. Below are some of the beautiful homes and venues we have delivered pianos to.